Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Mug of Moose Appreciation
Mug of Moose Appreciation
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jul 15 2008, 5:32 pm
By: payne  

Jul 15 2008, 5:32 pm payne Post #1

:payne:

Okay, I just bought a "Mug of Moose Appreciation" for 160 minerals and it did N-O-T-H-I-N-G!! I want AT LEAST the trophy it says it would give me in my profile!! Else, I wanna get back 180 minerals!



None.

Jul 15 2008, 5:43 pm Ultraviolet Post #2

We do a little trolling

Quote from payne
Okay, I just bought a "Mug of Moose Appreciation" for 160 minerals and it did N-O-T-H-I-N-G!! I want AT LEAST the trophy it says it would give me in my profile!! Else, I wanna get back 180 minerals!

But you paid 160. The whole point of it is that you can brag about owning it. Centreri was the only one who owned one for a while.



My Projects:

Impossible Ultraviolet | Impossible UV 2 | Impossible UV 3
Mercenaries 2020 | Mercenaries III
Squad Defense

Legacy Projects (No guarantee of functionality in modern SC):

Pixel Adventure 2 | Space Snipers | Control the Ball

______________________________________________

Join me in Torn City

Jul 15 2008, 5:45 pm Falkoner Post #3



What? I've had one for months!



None.

Jul 15 2008, 5:46 pm Echo Post #4



Me too! I was like the first one to get it. But yeah, Moose said "Buyers beware".



None.

Jul 15 2008, 5:49 pm payne Post #5

:payne:

http://www.staredit.net/clan/72/
>:D



None.

Jul 15 2008, 5:57 pm InsolubleFluff Post #6




fail IMO



None.

Jul 15 2008, 6:06 pm MadZombie Post #7



http://www.staredit.net/clan/71/ > http://www.staredit.net/clan/72/



None.

Jul 15 2008, 6:24 pm Demented Shaman Post #8



Whatever happened to bullshit clans being deleted?

Shit I should bring "NUB" back.



None.

Jul 15 2008, 6:37 pm Doodan Post #9



You should be exploding with joy of your mug o' moose

>>Locked



None.

Jul 15 2008, 9:34 pm Moose Post #10

Armor: 90.50%

A. I had nothing to do with the creation of item.
B. If I did create such an item, I would not make it purchasable. I do not appreciate you for buying an item.
C. If I did create such an item, I would not even call it "Mug of Moose Appreciation". The item in v4 was known as the "Moose Mug of Appreciation".
D. If anything, this item should be removed and done properly.




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Dem0n